Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Four Seasons

Good morning my love,

I know you are at work and not thinking of me, not even remembering me.
But I am remembering you, your face, the touch of your lips on mine, the feeling of your hands on my body.
I tried not to remember you and to succeed I picked up my violin after a long time.
Vivaldi, the Four Seasons, Autumn.
I felt cold inside, like you feel the first cold breeze of autumn.
This is the season when leaves start falling from the trees and make a carpet on the streets. So I felt, as if my inside was being depleted of its leaves.
Something was leaving me forever and I felt sad of losing it.
Jordan, your name is like the river dividing two countries as we were separated by the flow of misunderstandings.
The river, the sound of its waters, the river I so much wanted to bathe in but was not allowed to because you Jordan, did not want me to.
The river stopped flowing and I felt dry.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment