Monday, March 23, 2009

I will not cry for you

I will not cry for you, I don’t want to cry for you. I lost you a long time ago, when I found you.
I knew we had no future but fell in love and could not help wanting to see you, touch you, be with you time and time again.

When I close my eyes, I see you. I dream of you and sometimes you talk to me in my dreams to tell me you love me.

I walk the streets we walked together and every tree and cobblestone reminds me of you. I close my eyes for a moment and remember when we walked hand in hand and I believed you loved me.

You said good bye and I said good bye. I know we will not be together again. I know the sun is the same sun, but it will not shine for me the same.
I know it is useless to look at the past, but the past is so sweet I can’t help myself.

In the evenings I walk through the park and imagine I see you walking towards me, smiling and taking my hand.
I have to forget.
I will forget.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment