Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An old picture

Today I found an old picture of us together, smiling, holding hands, happy.

Looking at it I thought living a great love, even if you lose it, it’s a gift from Heaven.
If you never loved and felt loved in that very special way, you never lived fully, entirely.

Having loved truly and intensely makes you understand how different the world can be.
The mornings are not the same when you can touch your love with your hands smell it and feel it. The world is not the same in any way. Like the mornings.

There is no need to be afraid. If you lose it, the memories will never be lost. Every time you remember, a smile will manifest itself in your lips.

Never be afraid to love. I loved, I lost my love but I never stopped loving him.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment