Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Loneliness shows its claws

Loneliness wants to close its claws on my heart, I will not let it.
Maybe loneliness is not the right word; maybe it is just lonely without you.
It is like looking over an abyss, the end of it can’t be seen. It is deep, it is frightening, and it has an echo.

I know I have to start again, with the same body, with the same insides but I don’t know how to do it. I just know I have to do it.
It is time for change, for forgiveness, for sending your image into oblivion.

It is time to start anew, to enjoy the rain and the sunshine. It is time to feel love and make love with somebody else. It is difficult doing that with the same body and the same insides.

It is time for new dreams, for new beginnings and for new laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment