Monday, April 6, 2009

Loving you

You were sad, looked sad and lost. I wanted to share your sadness, take it away from you. I wanted to banish sadness from your heart and didn’t mind taking it with me.
I wanted to see you happy.
Happiness can be shared with many. Sadness can only be shared with those who love you.

I love you. I didn’t choose to love you, it just happened.
It is inevitable, nothing you can do about it, love chooses you and you can’t choose who to love. Cupid’s arrows are invisible.

I fell for you hook, line and sinker and the best I could do was accept the mystery of it all. I knew you were not by my side to stay. I hoped I could make you smile and even laugh before it was over.

The day came and it was over and I just had to let go and be thankful for the joy you brought into my life.
If you loved, you have been alive. I was and am alive and thank Heaven for warming my soul with the wonderful gift of love.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment