Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Your thorny lack of love

I want to carry you from the valley to the peak of the mountain and show you what lies in that valley.
Buried under the trees and the waters of the stream the shards of my heart can be found.
You broke it, you with your thorny lack of love, your tender make believe smile.

For you I wanted to wake up the sun and hug the moon.
For you I wanted a blue noonday, cool and luminous, to offer you a place of slumber guarded by my love.

When you left you took such a big part off me that you took me apart. Ashes were left, ashes of loss being held in my body, in my cells, in my spirit.

Gone are the tender words whispered in semi sleep.
I was, I existed to hear your voice, to feel your hands.

I do not fondle my weakness, it is inside me, it is just love.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment