Sunday, April 5, 2009

My soul stopped smiling and to convince it to smile again I took the violin and started playing. The music cleansed my soul and it started smiling again.

The Spanish writer and poet Calderon de la Barca wrote that if love is not insane it is not love at all.
Probably he was right because insanity is creeping on me and the only reason is love. I don’t really mind this, since I believe people that prefer rationality and run away from insanity will never feel real love.

Everything changed so much in such a short time. You went and all of a sudden the world that had a perfect meaning became meaningless. The perfect blossoming rainbow shattered with the absence of your touch.

My thoughts wander to you by themselves and sometimes I feel unable to breathe if I don’t see you again. I am dying inside.

I will never say goodbye because you will always be with me, inside my soul.

Anna Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment